ISO herbal type scents

spatreats4u

ok so I have a customer who wants "herbally" type scents that are unisex for her & her dh for "bath time". She said she had some once from b&b works with herb scents. HMMMMM....Not sure what I should be searching for. Any suggestions???? or does anyone have some they wanna pass along? ;)

She just said it was like rosemary or basil???? I dont know seems like spagetti sauce to me. Hmmmm =)

Sagurao Cactus.. outrageously strong... herbal smelling.. really green notes... also Herbal Esctacy... Really good! Both of these are from Tradewinds Fragrances.. HTH

Teri

Do use those scents in B&B or candles? Soy or parrafin? I'm dying to try some of Tradewind's scents but need to know if the throw in soy candles. Thanks!!

Lili

There is no way you will be disappointed in Tradewinds Herbal Ecstacy and Saguaro Cactus.. you might also like Mandarin Tiki, Neroli blossom ( you will only need less than 1 ounce per pound on this one.. very strong! Same with the Saguaro Cactus..) and so far, there florals are nice and strong too. I just go a big sample package from them, and there were only a couple that were not as strong and they were Coconut Cream Pie, Lime, and Orange. Which reminds me,... the Tangerine is right on too!

WSSP has an excellent spa-like scent called Aqua Spa that for 2 years running has been my TOP seller in bath bombs for both men and women. I just found another one from GL called Citrus Bergamot that fits the same catagory. AND last but not least, I agree with BCN's Basil Sage Mint.

Beverly