Packaging

How did you decide what to use to package your B&B stuff? I am having the hardest time with this. I mean the butters and the lotions are pretty easy, but the salts and the soaps and the melts. How do you package those???? I would really appreciate some suggestions.

I use the little candy bags for suckers you get at the craft store..like Joanns or Pat Catans..they are small and hold 6oz of salts or milk bath very nicely..you can see them on my website if you want to look..

They are also sturdy enough to put bath bombs or melts in and staple a header on the top.

http://www.pampermecollections.net/page/page/1088860.htm

plus they are dirt cheap I think I pay like $1.99 or something for 100 at Pat Catans

I'm not surprised you had a hard time with this. I had to go round and round for a long time trying to get this figured out. Even butters and lotions weren't easy, because not only did I have to decide which container shape and color but also which size. You may end up going through more than one type of packaging before you are able to find out what works and what doesn't (I know I did), so don't buy too large a quantity to start with.

I'm not surprised you had a hard time with this. I had to go round and round for a long time trying to get this figured out. Even butters and lotions weren't easy, because not only did I have to decide which container shape and color but also which size. You may end up going through more than one type of packaging before you are able to find out what works and what doesn't (I know I did), so don't buy too large a quantity to start with.

I agree this is one of the things I talked about in my 'things I learned post' I have spent wayyyyy to much money..including currently on BAD packaging ideas and/or indecisiveness.. I would suggest buying 1 piece of a few types you like..and then print out your labels, apply them and see which one you like best BEFORE you buy in bulk. ;)