Lip Flavors

pamperme

I am going to try and make a lip cream and I was wondering what everyones best selling flavor is for lip balms and such.. it is a honey lip cream and I need something that will kinda go with the flavor of the honey that will already be in it.

I think I am going to check their stuff out..I was just trying to get all my ingredients in one place to save on shipping..plus WSP is fairly close to me so shipping is wayyy less.

I am wondering if a 1.5oz container is to large for a lip cream..it is not lip balm but more of a cream...and I figued it up and it only costs me $.59 to make it but $2.50 for a 1.5oz container seems low to me. :undecided

Looks like most of the lip balm pots I am seeing are .25 oz..wow that is alot bigger than that..maybe I should make them $4.95. You know you got to adjust your profit margin on some things..since you have to make it lower sometimes on others..Still have to play and test it..I just like giving myself and idea of costs BEFORE I start a new item..so I know whether to even bother with it.