Apple Cinnamon Cake

My son brought a candle over to my house and wanted me to make one that smelled like it. It was made by Bakery Collection Candles and was called Apple Connamon Cake. The apple is not as strong as the apple pie scents, and the cinnamon is stronger than the apple pie. Any suggestions as to what I could use to get close to this?

Thanks for your help.

LyndaJ

Lynda, many suppliers actually carry an FO called Apple Cinnamon. You could either buy that, or mix a straight apple like Apple Orchard from NG, with a great cinnamon (I use Ky's Country Gift Shoppe to add cinnamon to my scents). Cinnamon can be overpowering so if you mix one yourself just be careful or you may end up with just cinnamon. I'd probably go at least half and half at first, and maybe even 2/3 apple and 1/3 cinnamon.

I just ordered an Apple Cinnamon from BnL, because I'm a sucker for any apple scent. I'm curious to see how different it is from the various apple pies, apple strudels, nutty taffy apples, Apple Crisps, etc. that I have. (btw, the apple strudel I use has enough cinnamon to burn your nose hairs - lol)

DanaE

Without smelling it, it's hard to tell which scents would get you close. When you get ready to mix the base scents, q-tips work great. Dip one in each scent and drop into a baggie or sealed jar. I used the FO sample bottles. Write the scents on the outside and tally marks for how many of that one you've added. When you get the right scent, the labels will tell you the ratio. HTH