How much Sugar in Scrubs

maryann

I've read differ amounts when I first starting testing with FBB. Now that I've got a recipe I'm happy with and I've gotten good reviews on. The only complaint is that its not scrubbie enough! So I was hoping the people that make scrubs would share how much sugar they use per pound of scrub. TIA :)

I've read differ amounts when I first starting testing with FBB. Now that I've got a recipe I'm happy with and I've gotten good reviews on. The only complaint is that its not scrubbie enough! So I was hoping the people that make scrubs would share how much sugar they use per pound of scrub. TIA :)

i have never "followed" a recipe. Icame up with one by site/touch..and its been the same ever since. I say just experiement- its up to you really.

That's what I have been doing, not measuring but going by the feel. What I feel is scrubby enough no one and I mean no one feels is. That's why I thought I'd get anyones' opinions. I wish I was that lucky to go by guess and by gosh, but its not working for me. :cry2:

That's what I have been doing, not measuring but going by the feel. What I feel is scrubby enough no one and I mean no one feels is. That's why I thought I'd get anyones' opinions. I wish I was that lucky to go by guess and by gosh, but its not working for me. :cry2:

i like mine actually scrub to exfoliate...so mine has alot of sugar in it...its mostly sugar or salt when i make it and then i add my oils or ffb etc... to it..but a lot of scrubbies. mine is the same consistancy as bath & body works or philosophy if that helps ya.