Looking for a Princess Mold

CarolJane

I have searched ebay (just looked again in case I might have missed one), but didn't find anything that I wanted - I might have to try something a little different than what I wanted.

Thanks though for your suggestion

I have a small Cinderella (about 2" tall, 1" or side wide, and flat on back), is that close to what princess you're trying to find? If so, try candy making sites ~ that's where I got this. It's been so long ago that I can't remember the exact site, but just try a google search for Cinderella candy mold or Cinderella lollipop mold. I've used several candy molds for cool shapes!! You just have to be careful ( and patient ) and pour really cool or the mold will warp/melt

hth

I think I found a site you have been looking for http://www.sugarcraft.com/catalog/novelties/princess/princess.htm

Here is a pic from this site

OMG! thank you for posting that site..my daughter will be 6 in August and wants a grils only princess party..we got eggs at easter to fill with stuff..pens..and other disney princess stuff..I even got free invites from Vista Print with a princess on them.

THANK YOU!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: