Where can I find...Playing Card boxes???

I'm in need of some empty playing card boxes for my packaging of my m&p playing cards. I did a search on the web and the only thing I came up with was websites that makes custom playing cards and majority of the smallest orders were for 100 packs which includes cards and boxes, I only need about 20 for a swap for now. Although I could use a regular soap box and maybe decorate it to look like a pack of cards. I believe if I get the packaging together I could really pull it off. Any help or suggestions are appreciated.:)

Guest EMercier

I bought some soap boxes and decided not to use them. They are white and they have a small opening in the front on the top. They look like a small playing card box. I got them from For Craft's Sake:

http://www.forcraftssake.mainsecure.net/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=19&zenid=47aeefefbfe533d032afbf794c408d44

I bought the 3/4" ones, but they also have the 1" ones. I never used them, but they were $.12 each I couldn't beat it since I bought the Lil Shaver from them. The lady that works there talked me to death, so I just bought them to get her off the phone. She was nice though! :)