Anyone interested in a Christmas Swap?

NOTE: There has been some talk on another thread about this swap being for December. Not upset about the misunderstanding although I do want to clarify that the due date for boxes to me is November 1st. I'm starting this swap early so that everyone has time to make their gifts and so they are not having to make their swap items during the rush. Hence starting in August. That gives you a little over 2 months to get your 9 items ready and to my door step. Please don't shy away in fear that you will be too busy at Christmas time as you have plenty of time before the rush to get a couple goodies together. Now you won't be able to open your gifts until Christmas morning but that is the only thing taking place in December for this swap. Just had to clarify. HUGS Now by all means keep reading and sign up if you want to have some extra Christmas goodies from your friends here at CandleTech.

Also want to take the opportunity to mention this is an anything goes swap... So anything you want to put together for your gifts be it candles, scrapbook stuff, handmade jewelry anything your heart desires is welcome in this swap.

Hey everyone..

Fairy_Light here wanting to host a Christmas swap for the Candletech forum. I think it would be loads of fun having tuns of gifts to unwrap at christmas time from all your friends on the forum... venture to the thread in the OT and check it out. If it sparks your interest by all means SIGN UP. :) Not sure if the OT is where i should have posted the swap so I'm posting a short note on the general areas of candles and soaps. Follow the link below for more info on the swap.

HUGS

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2721