Those who use the ez wick setter

...AND use silicone for your wicks, do you have a problem with it gooping up? I thought I remembered hearing that somewhere but could not find anything with a search. Also, when I set my double wicks, I set them a certain way (turned opposite ways so the wicks will curl out in either direction). When you use the wick setter, does it set the wicks straight down, or does it somewhat move the wicks as you set them down in the jar?

I've not had a problem with silicone. Just don't use a glob of it. A little dab will do just fine and won't make a mess. Also, if you use wick tabs which are narrower in diameter than the wick setter, just be more careful with the silicone. :)

I've never had a problem with my silicone 'glue' and the wick setter either. I use just enough to have it adhere to the glass. Dries well enough to pour in about 15 - 20 minutes, and I can usually pick the container up by the wick (that's my test to see if they are dry enough-lol)

:)