Alabaster

So funny you should ask... I am burning it right now at work.. I am a firefighter and the guys I work with really like this one.. It smells wonderful!!! I would love to make some lotion or soap with it... I use a soy/para blend. You would be thrilled with it.. beautiful smell!!

Oh.. I almost forgot.. I love the mulled cider.. very mac apple kind of cider.. It too was great in wax.. threw like crazy. I would also suggest the grapefruit..it is exactly like you peeled some grapefruit rind and smelled it. I also think the hot fudge brownie is very true.. and I don't like chocolate fragrances.. I do know that everyone seems to love the kudzu.. I have a sample of it and it smells like a very strong grape. Coconut lime verbena is nice and stong too.. Hope this helps get you started..

Teri

Sharon, the Blueberry Pie IS fantastic--it's very similar to BC's Blueberry Muffins. My customers also love their Muscadine--it's almost always my best seller (only outranked by sweet potato pie in the fall/winter) and the Jolly Rancher Watermelon.

HTH,

Jane