tarts

hello

i was wondering if anyone else experiences having problems making tarts this time of the year ? gosh, last night i made some.. and they were so bad i had to put them away for myself.. there soft.. and just didn't seem to set up at all.. i have always used 100 % soy but sure had problems last night..

the weather is really changing quickly here.. this weekend it is soppose to be in the 90's so its kind of damp and muggy.. do you think this could have been the reason for the horrible looking tarts ?

i have used votive/tart wax from ky and it worked really good.. i may have to go back to it for this time of the year.. the reason i stick with soy is because i love the clean up.. its so much easier...

thanks for your help

I've always had problems in the summer months, I get 1/3 less production, and the reverse effect in the winter. It just has to do with the humidity. Hasn't quite hit it here yet, but is supposed to be quite warm next week.