Question about aloe powder 100x

ldeb58

Hi guys I have a question on Bunnys Bootylicious Body Butter. I've googled and I am not able to figure this out... I'm getting more confused. Anyway's here's the question Okay I want to use to aloe powder 100x for the aloe juice. So what throws me is how much water to how much powder? I read someone else's response using 200x powder but I'm not able to figue with 100x gosh sorry its amazing how something thats probably very easy to figure out is throwing me completely. So can someone possibly take pitty on me and tell me how I change 57% aloe juice into what part powder and what part water?:sad2: Thanks so much Deb

First, you have to decide what size batch your going to make so you can determine how much water you'll be using. Example: for a 16 oz batch you would take 16 x .56 = 8.96 for your water. Then, you take the remaining 1% for your aloe powder, so 16 x .01 = .16. You use the same concept if you want to make a larger or smaller size batch. The 57% is your total amount. When you use the aloe powder 100X, your making a concentrate so it's 99% water and 1% powder. Does that make sense? HTH

• 1 year later...
First, you have to decide what size batch your going to make so you can determine how much water you'll be using. Example: for a 16 oz batch you would take 16 x .56 = 8.96 for your water. Then, you take the remaining 1% for your aloe powder, so 16 x .01 = .16. You use the same concept if you want to make a larger or smaller size batch. The 57% is your total amount. When you use the aloe powder 100X, your making a concentrate so it's 99% water and 1% powder. Does that make sense? HTH

What the He!!

I am really good with numbers...matter fact sitting in an accounting office now...

Where did the 1% come in? What determines substituting 1%...2%...3%

I guess that is my question.

I was going to post the same question about the aloe powder - - instead of juice cause heating the juice - evaporated super quick - - I think I would have more pleasure throwing money down the toilet and flushing.

nm - found it on a website....that is the standard formula or whatever it is called...makes sense now.