Bridal Shower Candle?

Why not give her one of your handmade candles? It could get you tons of business down the road. Go for it! When I've given candles as gifts to those I don't really know, I always give something "pretty". I wouldn't necessarily go w/ white (unless that's all you make). How about finding out what colors are in her wedding and give her something to match. HTH

Ooh, I JUST did this! I made a layered jar candle. The first (bottom) was freesia in light purple, then rose in pink, then jasmine in pale yellow. I made a tag with a wedding graphic in the background and called the candle "Marriage In a Jar". Each flower symbolizes something to do with marriage, "ingredients": freesia - trust, roses - love and jasmine - happiness. So I listed these under the title and then a personal message on the bottom. It turned out well. She was a good friend, so she understood that the layers were not absolutley perfect... lol. I also gave her a gift card...