Sinking Votives?

I am outta ideas, I have been trying to figure out why my votives are not turning out. Everytime I pour I get the sinking in the middle, then I repour to the meniscus and then they sink more, then it makes it impossible to pour again. I am using CBL 141 and I have poured temps from 175 to 200, and have waited for them to completely cool b4 I repour, but no dice, they still sink. I am at wits end, and feel like my collection is not complete without them. any Ideas?

I am outta ideas, I have been trying to figure out why my votives are not turning out. Everytime I pour I get the sinking in the middle, then I repour to the meniscus and then they sink more, then it makes it impossible to pour again. I am using CBL 141 and I have poured temps from 175 to 200, and have waited for them to completely cool b4 I repour, but no dice, they still sink. I am at wits end, and feel like my collection is not complete without them. any Ideas?
Try pouring cooler, perhaps ate 160 or 165. That should help. Also be sure it is completely cool before the repour. That should help!