Stackable Lip Balm Pots

vanilla

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping someone can help me. I use Stackable Lip Balm pots for scent samples (melted wax with the scent in each one) and the supplier I was using has been out of them since before the end of last year and still do not have them avaliable.

I really need a new supply so that I can supply my customers with them. Does anyone know where else I might find stackable lip balm pots? I've found some people selling them but they want $1 - $2 a pot and I was playing .17 cents per pot so I'm not paying that much for them.

I need to be able to purchase in large amounts also.

Thanks everyone,

Vanilla

Try some of the good B&B suppliers like MMS, Kangaroo Blue, Oregon Trail and Essentials by Catalina. I don't use these lip pots, but some of these suppliers might carry them. I never thought about using them for samples. Great idea! :)

Guest Milkmaid

xsami3000x has a post further up about a company called us plastics. Look at her post and follow the link. They have seamless 1/2 oz tins ( I don't know if they stack ) for around .35 @ piece for 72 and you get 5% off if you order 3 cases.

HTH

I made some cute soy candles in some of these, brushed aluminium tins,this week.

I used EO's (measured in drops ,30-40,cos I was only doing tiny amounts of wax at a time) in some & FO's (1oz to a # in others & FO's with a tiny scrape of dye in others. Wicked them up with Eco 2's.

I couldn't wait to try them out so lit one in my bathroom today & was blown away with the result, especially as it had bergamot EO & didn't even have time to cure.

I just let it burn til it was done & the little beauty went for 5 hours straight smelling gorgeous all the way.

Will try another tomorrow but only burn for an hour at a time then relight it once its set up again & see what the results are like that way.

I'd show you a picture but I haven't a clue how to do that....something else for me to learn.

I'll definately be using these, without wicks ,for samplers once I get back into selling. :D