bath bomb ?

They are single use, but I admit that when I was buying them from Lush (small fortune for each, but WOW) I tended to split them in half with a knife and use half with a bath. So single use, even if stingy!

Never saw any with directions but I think they are a good idea.

I always put directions for use on my products. You just never know what peeps are going to do with them. Especially if they smell good enough to ea eat. I also add that they are to be used externally. and discontinue use if rash occurs. And yes, they are a one time use product. Even if you cut it in half, each half is only good for 1 bath.

I find it easier to make multiple little bombs instead of 1 big one. This way you can add less or more to your water depeding on your tub size and how you prefer your bath water to be. I made really huge ones once, but only one person would buy them, so I still make them for her, but only if she orders them, I do not normally sell the HUGE ones. People seem to like the small ones better, at least around my area!