Need help with Clamshell packaging label

I am new to clamshells, but am trying to work on my label. I do not have the clamshells yet, they will be here tomorrow. I am switching from individual melts to the clamshells.

I prefer to use Print shop for my labels. I cannot figure out how everyone gets there label to run up and down. It will not let me rotate anything. I do not want the label to be side to side from the hang tag, I want it up and down like others I have seen. I may not be explaining this correctly, but this is the only way I know how :cheesy2: .

If someone knows of a way to do this with print shop please let me know. Or at least tell me how you do your own.

Thanks

Amy

I just size my own on Printmaster and print them on a full sheet of sticker paper, then cut them out. Its the only way I could get it to work! I had thought to try the name badge labels, but I couldn't figure out how to rotate to make it print to fit the clamshell, so I just cut them out now.