Any suggestions for Moon Shadow?

Is this it? I also found some listed in aromatherapy oils on another site, said all the things it's good for including promoting harmony in relationships, with that in mind I'd probably name it Harmony or Harmony Blend or Sacred Harmony or something along those lines. But I like the name Moon Shadow myself., everyone around here seems to like names along those lines, it's strange how different names sell better in different regions, isn't it?

New to Longwyck's Exclusive List: Moon Shadow is an excellent scent blended with teas, jasmine, sandalwood, and a few other scents that makes this scent so special

Thought of something else, which names seem to sell best in your area? One word names, simple names, etc?

A scent with the name Moonshadow wouldn't sell for me either. I have never smelled this, so I'm taking a shot in the dark here. How about something that would fit with your area/region - Georgia Sunset, Carolina Garden, Arizona Sunrise or something like that. Or Sultry Garden, Garden Romance, Floral Fantasy? I'm really bad at this, lol :P