Another rebatch question

I have all these scraps from my first 3batches of CP. But they are colored and scented. Anyone have any ideas what I can make out of them. One batch is white and blue(ocean scent), yellow(citrus scent),and white, berry(lavender scent). Will the scent all cook out and I can start with anew scent?

I'm not answering your question per say, but will give you a tip for next time if you find you don't like rebatching..... after cutting/trimming your soap while the scraps are still soft and pliable you can make soap balls and use them yourself or package 4 or 5 for a reduced price. Also you could make a regular batch and just before pouring into the mold add the scraps (I would grate them so they are uniform), mix good, and pour into mold. They'll be like M&P embeds.

Actually I can tell you that I rebatched yesterday and the day before (for the first time) and did not add more FO because it was still strong. So I'd say if your soaps are strong you may get a funky smell or a new TDF scent :D HTH

I went ahead an just grated the white/blue soap and added milk and purple oxide and then added lavender buds on top(how original huh?) I kept adding milk until i could get a workable consistency. i hope it will set up ok.

All the other leftovers is going to make a nasty color, so I thought about adding brown oxide and coffee grounds for a kitchen or gardener soap. Who knows how it will turn out.