Canadian Gals where to buy Square Mason Jars..

I am on the HUNT for square mason jars... small, medium and larger sizes ...also primitve lids to fit....is there anywhere in Canada that I can possibly buy these at a reasonable rate...I know I am asking for way too much aren't I...:rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 Preferably on the West Coast.....to save on shipping costs or I can pick them up...Anyone want to share some sources pretty please...this will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks so much!!!!!

Hugs Maggie

I am on the HUNT for square mason jars... small, medium and larger sizes ...also primitve lids to fit....is there anywhere in Canada that I can possibly buy these at a reasonable rate...I know I am asking for way too much aren't I...:rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 Preferably on the West Coast.....to save on shipping costs or I can pick them up...Anyone want to share some sources pretty please...this will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks so much!!!!!

Hugs Maggie

I know it's not in Canada, but the closest supplier I could think of was Bittercreek North. They have square mason jars and all kinds of lids. Hopefully someone in Canada has more info than I do :)

Thanks so much!!!!!

Hugs Maggie

The only place I can help you with is www.waterdale.com. They are located in Toronto, will give you access to their website, with a business number and their minimum order is $100.00. I use to use them a few years ago, but changed my product line. Not sure if they have the square jars your looking for.

The only place I can help you with is www.waterdale.com. They are located in Toronto, will give you access to their website, with a business number and their minimum order is $100.00. I use to use them a few years ago, but changed my product line. Not sure if they have the square jars your looking for.

Thanks celicagtc..its aprpreciated...I'll check it out....

I know it's not in Canada, but the closest supplier I could think of was Bittercreek North. They have square mason jars and all kinds of lids. Hopefully someone in Canada has more info than I do :)

Thanks Angela....could you share the link purdy please....

Hugs Maggie

Have you tried Canadian Tire. They sold the square ones a few years ago, I bought them for canning, but haven't looked lately. You would be so much better off to find the glass here in BC, and order in the lids if necessary.

Janette

Have you tried Canadian Tire. They sold the square ones a few years ago, I bought them for canning, but haven't looked lately. You would be so much better off to find the glass here in BC, and order in the lids if necessary.

Janette

OY Canadian Tire had them....I will check tomorrow.....Thanks soooo Much for the Scoop, its appreciated.....

Psst Where do you live Janette. ( in BC) ..pm me please....

Hugs Maggie