Looking for muffin tarts

I saw the cutest muffin tarts this weekend at my local craft mall.

They were packaged in 4's and wrapped in a corrugated kraft box with jute twine - window to look in. If you, or someone you know does these, please pm or email me at KristinesShower@aol.com.

I am very interested in purchasing them wholesale for my new country line I am featuring in my store.

PS - Also looking for little pies, cinnamon buns and whatever else is really really cute in a tart (I am very new to these, but excited :yay: )

I do not make little muffins, but you are more than welcome to check out my chunk tarts. I wholesale in singles and six packs, if you are interested. :) Lots of my accounts buy them by the dozens and put them in glass candy jars for people to grab out themselves for purchase.

Thanks so much Bizzy - they do look great, but I am looking for those specific muffins, cinnabun thingies and things that actually look like treats.

Does anyone make these things? I am very interested to wholesale them or buy them outright or whatever you prefer.