ISO Fragrances...

Hey guys, thought it'd be better to rely on those more experienced than myself to find what I'm looking for. Nothing complicated here, but I'm seeking the following:

Lemongrass Sage: I have one from a supplier and while it's an excellent scent (from Bear), it's not strong enough on the herbal notes for me. I had a soap one time from another soaper and THAT is more of the smell I'm looking for, hard to describe.

Mulberry: Brambleberry is discontinuing thiers and I rarely order FO's from them any longer. Just ordered some from JS...is this a close comparison? If not, who has something similar and strong?

Rosemary: I rarely see this one in my normal suppliers. Rosemary blends so well with much....a straight rosemary suggestion??

Ginger: I don't mean the spicey ginger, or the ginger lilly (although I'm looking for a drop dead of that one too that rivals Brambleberrys - they're discontinuing their gingerlilly too :mad: ), but the fresh, strong smell of real ginger, herb style. I make herbal tinctures with ginger and when you're cutting it up, it's so fresh, strong, and has an AMAZING smell. Anyone know of a straight FO that captures this?

And heck, while we're at it, a coca cola and hemp/weed smell that's convincing? Have the cannabis from SOS and while I think it resembles hemp, not many others do when smelling it from the soap.

Thanks in advance!!

Thanks for the suggestions guys! Haven't ordered from either of those. Browsing Brighterscents, they look more than reasonably priced and with a very good selection. Candlewics I'll have to try as well, have heard of them before but never got around to exploring.