? about posting pics

dixiegal

OK this may be a dumb question, I've been working on a few projects while testing candles one of which is a label and company name so that if I ever get the candle part right ( maybe in the next century,lol ) I will have this all figured out, plus it helps pass the time between tests.

I would love to get feedback from you pros on the name and label but worry about the safety of it, I dont mean this as an insult to anyone I've been reading this forum for weeks and can see there are many many wonderful folks in here but I also know that not all folks on the internet are nice and honest, so my question is, do you feel comfortable posting you're company name and label in forums and would it be possible for a not honest person to save and use your pic? I hope I have not offended anyone with this question.

I'd say you run the risk of that happening anywhere, but if you want critiques and so forth, you're gonna have to let go of some of the paranoia. You can always cross out or blank certain bits of info through photo editing programs. And you can always, what is it watermark?, a photo so it would make it more of a pain for some potential thief.

I'd say you run the risk of that happening anywhere, but if you want critiques and so forth, you're gonna have to let go of some of the paranoia. You can always cross out or blank certain bits of info through photo editing programs. And you can always, what is it watermark?, a photo so it would make it more of a pain for some potential thief.

Thanks for the advice I guess I was being a bit paranoid :) anyway I decided to go ahead and see what people thought.