Goats milk pics added

Angelap

I am so excited:yay: , I have been reading so much about how wonderful goats milk soap is, so I mentioned it to my husband, it turns out he knows a guy he use to work with that raises goats, well yesterday my husband got me 3 gallons of fresh goats milk from this guy.and I can get as much as I want when I want it. So I will be making me some goats milk soap today.

Angelap

pics of soap added, these were made without fragrance. still needs to be cleaned up, but I'm happy with them.

post-313-139458401292_thumb.jpg

post-313-139458401293_thumb.jpg

Goatmilk is the greatest !! Pour what you don't need for your batch into quart plastic bags and put them in the freezer to use at a later date. I pour about 14 oz into each bag and lay them flat in the freezer so they bags are about as flat as a frisbee.

very nice we live down the street from a guy that has bout 15 goats maybe ill go make some new friends, lol. never thought of fresh, can u still add color to the GM ?

Thanks friendlyMOM, I'm pretty sure you can add color to the soap, my next batch I might try doing that.

Angela