Do I need to rebatch???

cozyaromas

The batch of soap I made a couple of days is finally cut. However I have a few concerns that I need help on. When I cut the batch, a nice swirl can be seen on the ends however a couple of the the bars that were in the center have circular white patches, that I think are lye. I think it is lye for the simple fact that when I tongue test the circular patch my tongue feels a tingle whereas the rest of the bar tastes like soap, aaack!! :lipsrseal My question is this... do I need to rebatch or do I let the bars sit for a couple of more days or weeks to see if the zing goes away??? If I do rebatch, what type of milk is okay to use???

Thanks for any help!!!

:bow: Thank you bunny for responding....I didn't know what to do I as looking through the soapmaking companion, on various websites looking for an answer, but I wasn't quite sure. It's crazy, I did my first batch of cp and rebatch all in the same week!!!:P

Yes, rebatch it. You can use water or milk straight from the fridge, or coconut milk or soy milk or just about anything! Welcome to the WWR! (wonderful world of rebatch!!)