Since people are posting bad service...

I thought I would post the one I received today. I purchase some of my fragrances in 25lbs quantity. This one in particular is our #1 seller. I received the oil and it not only smells different but also is quite a bit darker. I called them and sent a few emails and they told me that it is the same but then in one emial they said that it was reformulated. They were kinda rude in their email and said that if I didnt want it to send it back and they would give me a credit. No apology or see what we can do. I guess its back to the drawing board for this fragrance. I will never use French again.

They were kinda rude in their email and said that if I didnt want it to send it back and they would give me a credit. No apology or see what we can do. I guess its back to the drawing board for this fragrance. I will never use French again.

They should have told you up front that the oil was reformulated!!!

That way you could test the new formula before buying 25 lbs.

I guess they thought that you would not notice!!:mad:

I hate when I am given an answer like that!!!

I would never use them again either if that happened to me.

(There are so many suppliers with good customer service and oils out there to chose from, I am sure you can find a replacement...:cheesy2: )

Being upfront and honest with customers is always better than trying to pull on over on them!!!

Thanks for the heads up!!