Bagging Up Tarts

After you make your tarts, how long do you let them sit before you bag them up?

I have to put mine in the freezer for a bit to get them out of the molds and then I let them sit but sometimes I feel like I get impatient and bag them too quickly. I just made tarts this evening and they still feel a little "moist". I use Soy wax.

Have you ever made tarts in the evening and bagged them up the next morning? I have and they seemed fine.

After you make your tarts, how long do you let them sit before you bag them up?

I have to put mine in the freezer for a bit to get them out of the molds and then I let them sit but sometimes I feel like I get impatient and bag them too quickly. I just made tarts this evening and they still feel a little "moist". I use Soy wax.

Have you ever made tarts in the evening and bagged them up the next morning? I have and they seemed fine.

I have never had to put my tarts in the freezer before BUT I do wrap them in papertowels and put them in my closet I have Set up for curing and usually I can bag them the next day without getting the smudges in the Cello bags. I use 25% container wax and 75% 4652 and they pop out of the molds very well,,HTH