Vanilla Caramel

MRSGROOMS

I use coffee-mate's Vanilla Carmel in my coffee @ work. Everyone here is just raving about the "wonderful smell". Has anyone here seen that fragerance for sale, or have any suggestions one what I could mix together to come close to it???

I have people wanting to place orders if I can come up with it.

Thanks in advance for any help that you can give.

mg

I definitely second the vote for ICS - has an awesome cold and hot throw! I used it in 70/30 from Greenleaf and it was awesome! And I also use the vanilla toffee caramel coffee creamer - never thought about it before now but the ICS does kinda smell similar!

I use coffee-mate's Vanilla Carmel in my coffee @ work. Everyone here is just raving about the "wonderful smell". Has anyone here seen that fragerance for sale, or have any suggestions one what I could mix together to come close to it???

I have people wanting to place orders if I can come up with it.

Thanks in advance for any help that you can give.

mg

Hi MG,

I know the aroma your speaking of and you challenged me yesterday to pour one based on a blend of oils I have on hand. I usually let my soy cure for 2 days before testing so when the results are in, I will let you know my findings and the oils I blended to get Coffeemate Vanilla Caramel.