clear labels or white???

I have been using the white avery labels for my candles but was thinking of trying the clear but I cant find them for sale anywhere local! Was wondering where I might buy them online and I have a logo that has color in it so would it be better to leave it out on the clear labels? My logo is a picture of a girl and IMO I was thinking it may not look good in the colored candles, may clash or something, thanks. OHHHHHHH almost forgot my most important question!!!! Where is the cheapest place to get them printed instead of me trying to do it on my old printer. thanks all

onlinelabel.com

data-labels.com

labelsbythesheet.com

I recently saw some candles that had clear labels with black script and it was a little difficult to read the label info (company name, scent, weight, etc) on the darker colored candles (jars). No problems reading the labels on the lighter/brighter ones though. Good luck to you!

onlinelabel.com

data-labels.com

labelsbythesheet.com

I recently saw some candles that had clear labels with black script and it was a little difficult to read the label info (company name, scent, weight, etc) on the darker colored candles (jars). No problems reading the labels on the lighter/brighter ones though. Good luck to you!

If you choose to use clear lables, just note the above, the print does not show up on dark colored candles.