Peak's Downy Fresh...and Fresh Brewed Coffee

Shawnee

I recieved my Peak's order today and got Downy Fresh as my free sample. Wow! It smells exactly like Downy. As for the Fresh Brewed Coffee, well my sniffer is not sniffing very well due to a cold, but from what I can smell, I don't really like it. Kind of nutty...lol...gross that reminds me of Austin Powers..ewww..lol.

Edited to say: I'm going to give Fresh Brewed Coffee another chance when my sniffer is functioning better..lol.

Yay, cause if I get another Breakfast at Tiffany's, I'll spew. Lol.
Really? Cause I wish I had gotten the Breakfast at Tiffany's instead. I don't like Downy scent. Nothing wrong with the FO, I just don't like that type of smell.

Really? Cause I wish I had gotten the Breakfast at Tiffany's instead. I don't like Downy scent. Nothing wrong with the FO, I just don't like that type of smell.

I keep sniffing the BAT, and I just can't get a feel for it. It may grow on me, but for now I have no desire to pour it.

Oh, and edited to add that I LOVE fresh scents. They make great carpet fresheners!

I got Fresh Brewed Coffee as my free sample and umm...I don't like it. I usually love the smell of coffee but it was just...off to me.

My grandmother loved it and wants some votives in that scent..so yeah. I'll be smelling like stinky coffee for a few hours.