my layers separated!

Jooniper

I usually make cp but was playing around with some MP and layered it in a loaf with the majority pink watermelon and topped it with a green layer kiwi.... I popped it out of the mold and cut it and the layers separated! Is there anyway to "glue" it back? Thanks!!

I don't know if there's a way to glue it back, other than with another layer of freshly poured soap. But next time, spritz your bottom layer with a bit of alcohol before pouring your second layer. This will help it adhere better. HTH!

yeah that happens to me too once in awhile...even when I do spray with alcohol... try that for sure next time though cause it does help

what you can do is pour a thin layer of new m&P on top of your bottom layer...after spraying it with alcohol, and then into the hot m&p stick your top piece (agian after spraying it) this will get to two back together for you... you may have to trim the side of your bar after unmolding because you sometimes get and uneven edge this way... but it will work