Labels not sticking on shrink wrap.

I have been shrink wrapping my soy votives and I want to keep doing that, but the kraft oval labels don't stick well. I think the fragrance oils are ruining the sticky on the label. What are some other ways to label votives?

Thanks for your help!

Susan

I put my label directly on the votive then shrink wrap the votive. The label is readable through the shrink wrap and it easily comes off the votive when it's time to burn, since it doesn't stick well to wax.

Bev:

Thanks for your advice!! What kind of labels do you use? Do you labels soak up with the oils and look yucky after awhile? Even my labels on the outside of my shrink wrap soak up with some oils eventually.

Thanks Suzanne for you help also!

Susan

I use the small Avery 5161 mailing labels. So far I have not noticed the oil soaking in to the labels. I just started wrapping the votives this way, though, so time will tell. Another alternative would be vinyl labels, which might alleviate that problem. I know Planet Label sells them (www.planetlabel.com) but I have never purchased from them.