Double Wicking Suggestions

Hi! I recently purchased some jars from BCN and know I will probably have to double wick these babies. I have already tried a few different single wicks with no luck at all with these. This is what they look like:

http://secure.candlesupply.com/catalog_page_detail_feature.cfm?queries_index=index5&title_bar=16oz%20Country%20Comfort%20Jar&Product_CatalogID=2732&ProductNumber=g3497J&ProductCodeID=47&ProductSubCodeID=203

16 oz. Country Comfort Jar (looks like an apothecary jar)

70/30 Perfect Blend

1 color dye chip

1 oz. per lb. fragrance oil

I know a lot of you double wick this size jar and was wondering if you could give me some suggestions on what size and kind of wicks you all use to make them burn properly. I have tried 2 LX16's and got a full melt pool in less than an hour and after two hours the melt pool was about an inch deep. Started out with a good flame, but after awhile, they were real puny and just about drowned out.

Any help from some of you experienced chandlers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch!

:undecided