Backwoods Pumpkin Cornbread

I am usually not too keen on the Bakery/Kitchen scents. I like WYW Biscotti fairly well for a Bakery scent but NO Country Berry Hotcakes for me UGH!

I received a sample of Pumpkin Cornbread from Backwoods and FINALLY got around to pouring it tonight. It actually made me HUNGARY! I SWEAR I shut the candle pouring down and started flipping through my recipes and here it is 1:30 and I just finished cleaning up the kitchen! That stuff is yummy!

Dangerous!!!!:drool:

I can so relate Michael. Not to the pumpkin cornbread but I have a gourmet sugar cookie that will make you sooooooo hungry and your tummy just gnarl at you. Ohhhh, and the Vaniglia does the same thing. I don't think I can take another one, lol.

Oops, the cat is out of the bag. Hubby & I,as well as our son Backwoods and DIL Amy have just begun a wholesale biz. :highfive: We are planning to order FO's possibly this week. Will talk more later as I am at work right now.

GLo

Thank you so much Michael & Lori for the kind words about the pumpkin cornbread. We are pretty excited about that Fo too. We will soon be placing an order for our first shipment (hoping to this week). We have been testing in wax and cp ( SYR is one of our CP testers), and have been getting some wonderful feedback. Our top five picks so far are Lemon Curd, Pumpkin Cornbread, Pear Vanilla, Cucumber Mint and Sea Salt Scrub. Grumpy you will not be disapointed with your sample I guarantee (Lori reports it can be a bit temperamental in CP, but she wants to try again since it smells so awesome). The Blackberry and Hazelnut Coffee are superb too. Mike is working on the site and pricing as we speak. We may post a pre buy soon so we do not under order on that Pumpkin Cornbread! We have quite a few samples circulating now (I enclosed them in my 2 Birds swap) so if anyone received one that they liked let us know.

Take Care All,

Glo

Hi all,

This post caught us just before we had our Official Web Page up and running. Well the good news is that it is online now, but the shopping cart is not up yet ( am hoping next week).

Our web address is : www.backwoodsfragrancesupply.com

There is info on the site about our Fragrance Pre-Sale (which is running until next Friday May 13th) of our initial Line that we have just tested with the help of our Focus Group. I would like to once again thank them for all their help and feedback (you know who you are)!

Mike

Thank you so much to those who have pre ordered, we really appreciate your patronage:yay: . You will not be disapointed by these fragrances. Our testers have said they are awesome in wax and cp (most of them). They are all skin safe.

Glo