soy wax, frosting, trapped air? help

Hello all, I'm new to candle making and trying to solve a problem. I'm using EcoSoya CB-Pure wax with 44-24-18-C-Soy wicks in 1.oz, 51-32-18-C-Soy in 6 .oz and 60-44-18-C-Soy in my 9oz in Hexagon Jars. Soy based dyes and soy based scents. I've been pouring right into jars with a presto pot with a valve. Heat wax to 170 degrees, add scent at 120 and pour at 105. I have tried to adjust temps, (add scent at 120 - 115 degrees, pour at 110- 105 even 103-100 degrees). Let candles cure on paper on counter top till they seem solid, which doesn't take that long.(?) The problem I'm having is white marks on the inside of the jars, seems to be air, alot of air. I have remelted with a heat gun and get a lot of air out of them, some are fine but others end up almost as bad as original.

Had same problem when I used pouring pots. Why am I getting all this air trapped, could it be the jars, I poured a batch and they all came out beautiful, except two that I poured at 110 degrees, others were poured at 105 degrees. Tried to do the same the next day but they came out with the white (frosting) and theres is lots of air trapped in them. I'm going to try another batch, this time I will let them cure on a towel and cover them with a box. I think their cooling to fast and the air is getting trapped? Help

Thanks to all that respond, in advance!

I am having the same issue. I just poured my 50th candle today and I have yet to figure out how to get the air out. I posted questions before about this and my conclusion is there is no way to get a perfect looking soy candle. I have tried two different waxes EZ soy and 70/30 blend from Green Leaf. I have wrapped them in towels and even put them in a styrafoam box. Nothing works. I have come to the conclusion that this will happen and Im not beating my head about it anymore. Im moving on to more important things like wicking right and getting a great scent throw. I have wasted too much time and money to worry about wet spots anymore.

As far as you technique the temps sound good.

That is the only issue that I have thus far. I have not tried to remelt any yet. I dont think that its worth it. I have shown my candles to lots of people and not one person has mentioned them or asked what those spots were. I think that us Chandlers are way too picky about our candles we want perfection but to the normal consumer they dont even notice. They are mroe worried about the color and the scent.

Your right about wanting perfection, and most people do just worry about color and scent. I could handle just air spots, but this trapped air really does a number on the appearance. It almost looks like really bad frosting but, when remelted the air comes pouring out! aahh. I'm wondering if the hexagon jars have something to do with it, they look really nice but I will axe them if they are the cause.

thanks