Wicking Large Pumpkin Jars

Did anyone ever wick the large pumpkin jars. These have an opening of a little over 2.75" but at the largest point in the middle its nearly 4.75". I may use them for something else if not, but if you have been even somewhat succesful and have some tips I'd be very grateful.

Thanks.

I hope someone answers, because I have some of these I'd love to use, but looking at the difference between the opening and the actual widest part leaves me to think that I'll have a torch for the first half of the candle, and then a perfect burn the rest of the way. I don't know if it's even possible to find a perfect wick for these jars - just some type of compromise.

DanaE

Thanks exactly what I think. The top is too smal to double wick and if you spaced them out for the mid point the flames would be too close to the glass above them. I may just use them for candy corn or some stupid thing! :) Could also use them for room fresheners, etc.

The pumpkin jars I have are 2 5/8 at top and just over 4" at the widest point. I'm using a J223 / soy blend with a single Low Smoke 21 zinc. Just half way thru my 1st tester. Didn't have a torch at the top and seems to be doing well at the mid point. MP has averaged 3/8" deep. As always the last 1" will tell the story. HTH