website

Well...on a quick trip through, I like the site but take slight issue with the "100% all natural". It's in your intro very boldly, and on your home page. Yet, you're using standard synthetic FO's and dyes. They are not 100% natural, so neither are your candles. HTH.

ETA: Sorry, just found something else. On your 10oz. apoth's you state the Net wt. is actually 17oz??? Are you including the container wieght in that? Cuz there's no way you can fit 17oz. of wax in those jars. Net. wt. should be the weight of the wax only.

You did a nice job designing your site. I find the flash on the site to be extremely overbearing. It annoyed the heck out of me the whole time I was trying to navigate. It looks cool for a few seconds, then just drove me nuts and I left. Navigation was very slow and I have high speed internet, I cant imagine what it would be like for someone on a dial up connection. I had to click several times on each link to get it to go.. maybe it's just me though, I'm sure others will chime in on this.

On your general info page, I don't understand why you would call attention to the blemishes of your (or soy in general) candles. You seem nearly apologetic about it, and IMO these things might go un-noticed by most folks if you didn't point it out.

I like the ideas you used in puting it together (minus the flash) Good Luck with it!