testing testing the 70/30

So I just got done making some candles from the GL 70/30 wax.

Materials

lemongrass Fo from Cierra Candles

orange creamsicle from Cierra Candles

Rosemary mint from Cierra candles

70/30 wax from Green leaf

Eco 8 coreless wicks from bitter Creek

8 0z. square masin jars from Cierra candles

dye chips from Cierra candles from Cierra Candles

Heated to 195 F

added Fo and Dye at 195 F

poured at 175 F

The tops are as smooth as can be. So far, no wet spots :yay:

i poured two candles of each fragrance. I will let one candle cure for 24 hrs and the other candle cure for 2 weeks and compare the scent throw.

I took pictures but i cannot figure out how to resize them so I can post them:sad2:

Your photo editor that you use should have a way to resize them somewhere. Please keep us updated on your testing. I am testing this wax right now and I am having a few wicking problems but it is an awesome wax as far as scent throw. I am very pleased with it. I also use the 8 oz square mason jars with the Eco-8.

I finally finished testing my wax and it is superb! I would love to order some now but I have two cases of EZSoy in my garage that need to be poured before I spend any more money! At first, I wasn't having a real strong hot scent throw with this wax, but taking Brenda's advice, I waited another couple of weeks and then test burned again. The throw was awesome! A little bitty 4 oz'er that I poured scented my entire family room. This wax is definitely on my list when I am ready to purchase again!!!!!:yay: