WicksWares

Firehouse

I've purchased oils,wax,jars and wicks from them and they have alot of the same type oils as BCN. Theyare nice,friendly people. I used to live in that area and when we moved to Arkansas, I could go visit family and friends and pick up supplies all in one trip. They've even opened up there business during the off hours in order for me to pick up my order if I wasn't able to get there on time. Super nice.

I spoke with him today about some wax. Got the feeling he would have just talked to me all day. Very nice. They are about 2 hours from here so the shipping, if I don't pick it up, would be pretty reasonable. I just hadn't seen much mention of them on here.

Dan & Anne are super people. I used to buy all my wax from them, but they have totally discontinued plain parafin, so I had to find a new supplier. They are about 1 hour from me, so I really hated to loose that source.

Pam R

Ann and Dan are just real people. They'll do whatever it takes to help you-whether it be questions or products. So easy to do business with and they have quality products. I wish I lived closer to them but then again that might not be a good idea. I think if you do business with them, you'll be back again.