metro jar...wick starting point

I just got my sample 12 oz. metro jar from fancy candle jars and am anxious to start testing. I typically use HTP wicks in my jelly jars and Dodecagons with most fragrances. I also have large cotton wicks 62-52-78. I am using soy flakes.

TIA

This jar gave me a headache, lol. I tested so many of these jars and FINALLY found my wick! I use a 62 C with a soy/bw blend, but I keep it LONG...if it is trimmed too short, it will NOT create the full melt pool. I did nothing different with wicking this jar than I do with my other jars, but for some odd reason it needs a super long wick to get going. It looks a bit odd, but it works. If you find a better wick, please let me know. ;) The HTP1212 is WAAAAY too big, for me, in this jar. The 60 Cotton didn't cut it...I tried the HTP105, and a CD14 and a CD16. I think that is it. It is a lovely jar. :) The HTP105 may work well for you as if you are using just plain soy - you won't need to wick as hot as I do. I add BW to my soy so I have to wick hotter. ;)

HTH. :)

I just got my sample 12 oz. metro jar from fancy candle jars and am anxious to start testing. I typically use HTP wicks in my jelly jars and Dodecagons with most fragrances. I also have large cotton wicks 62-52-78. I am using soy flakes.

TIA

For c-3 or cb advanced try an LX28 in the 12 oz. Metro. In the 8 oz. Metro try an LX 24 for the wax mentioned. please e-mail me with any questions to sales@fancycandlejars.com