For the GL 70/30 users

For those of you who use this wax in particular, how much FO do you use, per pound of wax? I've heard a ton of people say that I should be using 1oz pp, because this wax throws so well but, I'm looking for YOUR experiences, in one thread.

I'm currently using 1.5 oz pp, and haven't test burned, as I'm goign to have the patience to let them cure initially for 1-2 weeks before burning (believe me it's hard). But, I'm looking for a HUGE scent throw. A blow me out of the house type throw.

I have yet to use more than 1oz per# and get excellant results on scents I have tried. Now these aren't all from GL. Some are but I am testing my existing scents from various suppliers. Seems in my observation so far that vanilla based scents like Pink Sugar, Vanilla Velvet, Buttercream, Indonesian Teak and the like didn't need much cure time but others did. At any rate, the hot throw is very good. I have always used 1 oz per # in my other wax and if it didn't throw it wasn't a keeper. So far all of my existing scents are working fine. HTH