Packing tart tip to share.

After saying a few not so nice words, while packing my tarts today. i finally came up with the perfect idea to put the tarts in bags without them smearing my bags, i like them clean and neat looking when i fill orders. after about 6 bags and trying to bag them without a smear on my bag, i got this idea of making a tube to drop tarts down into bag with. so i took a suave shampoo bottle, cut top and bottom off to the fit the bag just above the top, fill bag then pull out the tube, once i put my 6 tarts in bag, it closed clean & neat.:yay: and i always turn over the top tart , so top bag top will close easy. i use the zip lock ones. it was easy to fill the other 32 bags.:wink2:

Hey , maybe i should patent this thing LOL! lighteningbug i used the standard size tart molds and i put 6 tarts to a bag, and no matter how easy or steady i would drop the tart in bag, it would touch side and smear a little. but with this tube its a breeze to fill bag and no smear on my 4x6 ziplock bags. for the first time i didn't have to clean a bag and refill. i use kyparsoy for tarts/ votive so it's a little soft and does smear easy. Georgia , so many people around here are just learning about tarts, if i did make candle to sell . i don't think i could sell them like tarts.

Yes snow i put 6 of the standard size tarts that i make from the molds. i put a sample tart in a small 2x2 zip lock bag, then when i get a order i just take out of jar that i keep them in or the plastic box. and bag them, i sell them $2.50 a bag, round here i wouldn't get more . and i'm still making a few dollars off of them, its just a hobby thing right now for me, i sell mostly by word of mouth and repeat orders. reason i put 6 to a bag is because it fills up bag good and most people likes 2 of the small tarts in a burner, unless its a real small room. had guest over the weekend, i put 1 creme brulee in a tealight burner in their bedroom and after about 2 hours had to blow the tea light out it was smelling so strong, the room is only 13x14, but when i melt them in my livingroom , which is 21x22 i use 2 tarts on burner.