Just Need To Vent!! AHHH!

I just have to vent and I think this is the place to do it!

I offered to make around 30 candles for a fundraiser at my

church, then I had some major things come up, like my

back going out. So I told them it was going to take me a little

longer to get them finished, one of the ladies offered to help

me with the candles. When she got to my house, I had my husband put the wax on the counter, along with wicks, dyes, fragrances and jars and I had already put the jars in the oven on low to get them ready. Well, we had a good time making candles, I was really getting into by the time we had made about 4 candles, well, anyways, I guess 4 candles was all she wanted to help with so she packed up her stuff and said her goodbyes and left. Then here I was with all the clean up and only 4 candles done! Okay, anyway, got over that and went to a Ladies meeting a few days later and one of the ladies asked the lady who helped how it went and she said, "Oh, making candles is so easy!! Anyone can do it!" I about fell over. Yeah it is easy when someone else has already done all the testing, found and bought the right products, has everything set out when you get there and does all the clean up when you leave!! AHHHHH!

Thanks for listening!

Love you all, Branda

Rest assured there are tons of people out there with just the same attitude.

You know the ones that never stick to anything to finish it and than brag

how much they know about it.

Try and not get your feathers ruffled and be thankful you are not like that.*getdown*

I would like to commend you on again going the extra mile to try and fullfill your fundraiser when you really didn't feel good.

There are so many leasons to learn in life when you see one that you have passed the test rejoice :yay:

You take care of yourself :grin2:

I have had back pain before and it is not fun !!

Rest up

Brooke