Some Advice!!

I am currenly using MC 125. Which I know of course is Golden 415. Well EcoSoya's manufacturer is just 20 minutes from where I live. It would cut me down on shipping costs considerably.

I have read so much contraversy on the CB Advanced and not good either. I see more positive opinions on the regular CB 135. I am planning on ordering samples at least of each and trying each one. But I just wanted honest feed back on both waxes. I was planning on using between BCN and MC FO's. They have awesome scent throw especially when burning.

I am also trying to keep it down to one pour blends.

They will sell to me. She is even offering a discount on Advanced. I imagine they are trying to push the stuff now. They are offering 12, 50 pound boxes for ten dollars cheaper each box plus no S&H. I have heard just too much negative feedback on it though to jump at that.

I am currently testing Ecosoya 135, Adv, Pure Soy and C-3. The CB Advanced has been throwing great for me (after curing for a few days) and sets up the nicest. I poured some testers yesterday in the first three waxes (I have already eliminated C-3 from my testing pool). Some I poured hot, some around 125 and some slushy. With the Advanced wax, they all looked great - no matter what temp I poured and they have a great cold throw. I'll test for hot throw in about 3 days. Anyway, I know there have been a lot of negative comments on this wax, but if I had to choose one now, I would choose the advanced. It is working very well for me and is definitely worth testing. Hope this helps. :)

Thanks Angela, I appreciate your feedback. Please let me know how your hot throw went.

I definitely will. Feel free to PM me too and I'll keep you updated on my progress. I'm burning an Advanced tester now in my bedroom. It's MC Harvest Spice and I can smell it throughout the upstairs and some of the downstairs. It throws well and I'm getting a good clean burn too. The Advanced also colors much better than the 135 and I have not had any frosting at all. It also sets up nicely after burning too. No rough tops.

Hi Stacie,

I just wanted to let you know, that I've been using the ADV for almost a year now. It has been the most consistent wax for me so far. It ALWAYS sets up beautifully, except for the occaisional wetspots. Never frosts, and I always get a good cold and hot throw with it.

I am currently testing the new 464. I LOVE the cold and hot throw, but it does have a tendancy to frost.

Hi Stacie,

I just wanted to let you know, that I've been using the ADV for almost a year now. It has been the most consistent wax for me so far. It ALWAYS sets up beautifully, except for the occaisional wetspots. Never frosts, and I always get a good cold and hot throw with it.

I am currently testing the new 464. I LOVE the cold and hot throw, but it does have a tendancy to frost.

Do you find that the 464 hot/cold throw is better, worse or similiar to the Adv?

What AngelaVA said!

I probably would try Golden if it was more accessable to me. Shipping kills me and right now I have the UPS guy from hell. He just dumps it off in rain or shine and leaves it there. At the moment I have Ecosoya and Cargill at my disposal. A little pricier per case. But in comparison to shipping. I just am up for grabs which one. I should just order some samples and shut up already. LOL

I also have a supplier of Ecosoya and C-3 very close to me, so I really want to choose one of these waxes.

Stacie, I have some C-3 if you want some for testing. I have around 8-9 lbs. I can weigh it out tonight. Just PM me if interested. :)

Angela that is so sweet of you. I think what I will do is order their Cargill sample pack then I can try their votive and pillar blends its only $10.00. I can also just pick it up. I have been meaning to pick some Palm wax up from them so as long as I am there.

Angela that is so sweet of you. I think what I will do is order their Cargill sample pack then I can try their votive and pillar blends its only $10.00. I can also just pick it up. I have been meaning to pick some Palm wax up from them so as long as I am there.

No problem :D I know how frustrating this can be, lol. It seems like a never-ending process.