Question about Clamshells?

:P ok, see..I told you it was a silly question. it's way too late for me to be here on the board reading and trying to think..lol of course :duh: they have to come out when you sell them... time for me to check out before I embarass myself anymore :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe:

from a consumer side, I really don't like pure container wax for tarts. Having to scrape it out of my tart burner with a knife is a pain. With votive wax in there, you just pry it a bit and the whole thing just pops out. JMO

from a consumer side, I really don't like pure container wax for tarts. Having to scrape it out of my tart burner with a knife is a pain. With votive wax in there, you just pry it a bit and the whole thing just pops out. JMO

I was wondering the same as Sab about using some kind of mold release for

the clamshells or the mini muffin pans. I did a search for the muffin pans and

I beleive someone did mention to use mold release but also a post about use

of non stick muffin pans and tart just pops out. Wasn't sure about the clamshells. What I never thought about was what KFTS posted "from a consumer side". I have also just used my soy container wax leftovers in the

foil muffin liners from BCN for my own personal use. So when I use my clamshells and or muffin pans, I'll be sure to use the votive/pillar blend for my tarts. Actually, I bought a sample of the Ecosoy blend months ago just for tarts and forgot all about it until now. Thanks!:)