oil question

hey gang..... I just have a quick question. I got asked yesterday if I could make oil for warmers. For those of you that make it, do you use straight FO or do you cut it with DPG? the people that were supplying them dont anymore. They used 2oz bottles with droppers in em......any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I sell the 100% FO for oil for warmers. I tell my customers to use this oil with wax melts, not just the oil by itself. I find to many oils have to low of a flash point to be used by themselves. By adding the wax it increases the flash point and makes for a safer product.

I hope my customers heed this warning from me and not try to use the oil by itself.

I don't know what DPG will do to Oils as far as flash points. It may or may not make for a safer product, I have not used or read up on DPG.

i cut mine fo with 50% dpg. your never know what a person will do with it.

also i put a warning label on it that states. caution; not for human consumptation, avoid contact with skin, eyes, and open flames.

for external use only, keep away from children.

i know if you use it straight in light rings it will smoke and freak people out.