70/30 question

Hello,

I just ordered 4 pounds of this stuff yesterday. All the hype I just have to try it. My question is however, I never worked with a wax that comes in lock form as a matter of fact since Im a newby the only wax that I have tested so far is the EZ Soy that comes in flake form.

Any tips suggestions or tools i need to know about when I try to meausure this stuff out?

does it come in 1 pound slabs?

how do you cut it?

is it easy to cut and measure?

Thanks for your help

Hello,

I just ordered 4 pounds of this stuff yesterday. All the hype I just have to try it. My question is however, I never worked with a wax that comes in lock form as a matter of fact since Im a newby the only wax that I have tested so far is the EZ Soy that comes in flake form.

Any tips suggestions or tools i need to know about when I try to meausure this stuff out?

does it come in 1 pound slabs?

how do you cut it?

is it easy to cut and measure?

Thanks for your help

It cuts like butter.....I use a knife, it does not even need to be sharp. I do not measure, I just cut enough to fit in my presto pot and measure into a pour pot when it reaches the correct temp. Hope that helps!

Dixie

It is a sticky wax and it cuts like butter. You measure the same way you would with Ez Soy. It comes in 10 pound slabs but for 4 lbs Brenda will cut it up, probably send it in one pound baggies.

To get the mixing directions I printed out a copy from the GL site and just highlighted the temperatures.

Hope this helps,

SP:smiley2:

I never liked the wax in slab form before, but this wax is definitely easier to cut up than a lot of others I've tried. To measure, I put my glass Pyrex measuring cup on my digital scale, tare it out, and slice the wax into the cup. When I have a pound, I dump it into my Presto pot. Great stuff to work with!

:yay: