ROFL What a day!

CDGM

Bath Bombs are horrible! lol

I tried one formula but it wasn't a smooth ball. Thats picture 1.

So I tried a different formula and omh the balls were beautiful! Smooth round and so pretty. I sat them on saran wrap to dry and I swear something went crazy! They went from balls to cookies! But they sure do smell good! Look like heck but smell awesome! Picture 0

Then I decided since I had the Monoi I needed to try something with it so I made a body mousse without fragrance... no need when you have Monoi! Surprisingly enough that worked wonderfully... but I am waiting for the gremlins to come do something to it too! picture 4

Bath bombs=torture!

post-2524-13945839855_thumb.jpg

post-2524-139458398554_thumb.jpg

post-2524-139458398555_thumb.jpg

I have decided bath bombs should be mixed then instead of fighting the meatballer just splat them on the table... my results would look the same! ROFLMBO!

That mousse was surprisingly easy. If my NEW stand mixer from Walmart worked it would have been easier!

Bath Bombs are the work of the devil.

:yes: ....and that is why I've stayed far, far away from the little willful balls of "fun". One of these days I won't be able to resist their siren call and I'll be able to post some "fun" photos too!

Your Monoi mousse looks fantastic!:yay: I wish I was there to give it the old sniffer test!

The mousse didnt contain any butters so its real light and fluffy. Like hair mousse is. I used almost 3oz of Monoi in the entire 40oz batch and it smells the same as the straight Monoi from the bottle... no scent fade at all.