Texas Candlemaker's Conference

The Texas Candlemaker's Conference 2006 is scheduled for July 8, 2006. It will be held in Lufkin, Texas at the Pitzer Garrison Civic Center in downtown Lufkin. This facility holds 800 people banquet style, so there will be more than enough space for all who attend. Please read the following information in full for more details, and you are welcome to visit our website listed at the bottom of this email for full details.

This year's conference will include many events such as demonstrations, presentations, candle contests with different categories, soap contests with different categories, garage sale, vendor sales and booths, many door prizes, goody bags, lots of freebies, games, and much much more.

With the anticipation of much growth with more events, more presentations, more guests, etc., in order to accommodate such growth, the location of this event had to be larger and more adaptable. Therefore, the fees for the conference increased, but it is still a great deal, with all of the free information and products each guest will receive. Moreover, the contests and events do not cost extra. There will be ticket sales available on location for different raffles and games, but at a minimal cost....and with awesome prizes.

Sponsorship is under way, and plans are being made. So, please pre-register in order to reserve your welcome kit and goody bag. All pre-registered guests will be guaranteed a welcome kit and goody bag, along with a discounted registration fee. All non-registered guests who register at the door will pay a bit higher registration fee, and welcome kits and goody bags will be on a first come first serve basis for door registrees.

I will be sending out email messages regarding conference events and updates as they become available. Our website will be updated as such updates are available as well. Visit our website at www.texascandleconference.com for full details and to register. Committee chairmen will be posted on the website as committees are formed/completed for different events. If you would like to volunteer to help at the conference, please contact me....we appreciate any help.

If you need further information, please feel free to contact me via email at texascandleconference@thewaxwagon.com and I will return your email as soon as time allows.

To those of you who have kept me in your prayers after my surgery and difficulties with my back, I sincerely appreciate your thoughts, kind words and understanding regarding us having to reschedule the conference. After a long hard recovery, I am now doing quite well and am extremely excited about the upcoming conference. I need your support more than ever and hope that you all attend the conference. Thanks so very much!

J.T. Burnett

2006 Texas Candlemaker's Conference Coordinator

Thanks, J.T., for organizing such an event in Texas. I know it must be a lot of hard work. I am SO looking forward to this Conference. In fact, I think we should have 2 or 3 a year in Texas (it's a big state, ya know). :yay:

Maybe we can get more suppliers to move or open up in our great state when they see how much business we can generate for them. Dallas seems to have the majority of the suppliers in the state, but what about Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Beaumont, El Paso, Abilene and all the other big cities not close to Dallas?

If anyone would like to volunteer to chair a committee at the Texas Candlemaker's Conference, please contact me. We are looking for people to coordinate the candle contests, soap contests, product swap, garage sale, games, stage manager, setup, etc. Thanks!

J.T. Burnett

We are getting great response, so it looks like the Texas Candlemaker's Conference is going to be a success. Don't forget to pre-register so that you can be certain that your welcome kit and goody bag is reserved for you. If you don't pre-register, you could miss out on tons of freebies!

The guests of the 2004 conference received lots and lots of free products and so much great information. The wealth of knowledge you will gain from the presentations, demonstrations, vendors, along with the many freebies and the phenomenal people you will meet.....it is all well worth the registration fee....just a drop in the bucket compared to what you will gain.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

J.T. Burnett

texascandleconference@thewaxwagon.com

www.texascandleconference.com

Don't forget to pre-register for the TX Candlemaker's Conference! We've had requests for demonstrations on making silicone molds and also for making electric candles. If anyone knows someone who might be interested in presenting these demonstrations, please let me know. Thanks!

J.T. Burnett

Coordinator, Texas Candlemaker's Conference

www.texascandleconference.com

• 4 weeks later...

Check out the conference website at www.texascandleconference.com

We've made some updates. You can find hotel information and special room rates on our accommodations page. You can also find more info on our special events and learn how to register and who to contact for the candle/soap contests, product swap, garage sale, etc.

Don't forget to pre-register!

Thanks!

J.T.