Heat Sealable Tea Bags

slscott

anyone try using these heat sealable tea bags for soaps? would a label stick to these bags?

I'm currently making M&P soaps and shrink wrapping them, which can get time consuming. looking for a better way to 'wrap' my soaps.

thanks! I've seen some great looking soaps and terrific ideas on this site!!!

Sherry

How large are the bags? I have only ever worked with the ones that are the size of actual tea bags... I havent seen larger ones (but I guess I wasnt looking either) I think this sounds like a cool idea... it would be good for the customer to smell the soap through the bag...

for labeling you could try a tag attached with some rafia or something similar... it would give you a very nice clean look I think... maybe add a button or something too for added draw.

Let me know how it works if you try it! and post a pic!!!

Thanks for the idea. It is my first time posting a pic so I hope you can see it. I took this picture a few minutes ago as you can see the camera takes very poor pictures and I am surely not a photographer :sad2: . This is using a bag 31/2x5. I do not know if it is a standard size bag and I forget where I ordered them from. It is a Lilac scented soap so I just put the label on it with a small silk lilac. It smells through the bag fine. It looks great. I wish I had a better picture for you. Sue

post-3162-139458398654_thumb.jpg